Saturday, January 4, 2014

Men's Clutch. Yes or No???

What is a men's clutch? It's the same as a women's clutch, but with masculine design. Their function is simple, you can put all the things you need into this small handheld bag. Example your wallet, I-pad, smartphone, notebook, cigarette if you are a smoker, and a lot more. Their capacity can be quite large if you choose a big one. They came with different size to suit different needs. Here are some of examples of men's clutch look like.




Back in the 90's, men are already started to use these kind of clutches, they mostly use it to bring document. If you have been to Padini clothing store you will notice they are starting to sell these kind of thing. Last time I came across one which is around RM59 if I am not mistaken, simple and quite a nice design, PU leather and inside it has a lot of pockets. What I saw in Malaysia is some men are starting to use it but not much. Most of them are Malay, I have to say Malay guys sometime dress quite stylist. When you carry something like this at shopping mall people with think you are girly. Because from the view of Malaysian, these are not a fashion item for men. So here is the debate, should men have one or not? From my view point, any men with a leather one is good and nice. Brown color works the best, it gives that business and western Europe kind of feel. For me, I do use because I have two, one is canvas and other one is PU leather. To choose one, here are some tips. Do choose a leather one, it's more masculine, and more classy. Don't get one which is small which quite the same size as a women long wallet, not very nice from my point of view plus you can't put much things inside. So guys, do you agree men to use one or you disagree men to use one?
Leave your comments and let me know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment